Here is what I’ve been up to during the few hours when I’m not at doing work. Less than two weeks left!
- We visited the Weber family in Southampton on the weekend of the 4th
- Meredith, Matt and I took advantage of the sun during our brain breaks
- Friday Team Uptown at Back on My Feet did drill work, and I won the plank challenge with five minutes of planking!
- Although it’s always tempting to eat out in New York, Meredith and I have done a lot of cooking
- Meredith got fitted for new shoes at Super Runners
- Carmen and I rocked out at SoulCycle on the Upper West Side
- We’ve been playing frisbee at Riverside Park during our lunch breaks
- My beautiful bacon, egg and cheese on sesame from Absolute Bagel
- Brent and I had tapas at Alta Restaurant in Greenwich Village after eight hour data class on Saturday