Brent and I are on our way back from a quick trip to Washington DC to meet our new nephew Miles.. The whole Johnson family was in DC, which is pretty amazing considering we are scattered in New York, Los Angeles, and Michigan. I’m amazed at Alicia’s speedy recovery and ability to host the family for the weekend. Miles is only 10 days old! She even made Brent and I scones for the plane ride home. Thank you! Check out some weekend pics below!
In running news, I ran a nice easy run on Tuesday after-school. Just an easy two. All I had time for 🙂
Check out this awesome picture of Brent, Marta and I at the Long Beach Marathon. We only took two walk breaks, and they HAD to snap our picture during one of them. Don’t you like my compression socks? I’m not sure if they work, but I feel cool wearing them.
This week’s post was short and sweet. I’ll leave you with last week’s runs if you’re interested.
- Monday: Four Mile Run with Back On My Feet
- Tuesday: MDR Track Club (6 x 200, 4 X 400, 1 X 800 and a bunch of drills)
- Wednesday: Eight Mile Run (7:57 average)
- Thursday: Six Mile Run (Watchless)
- Friday: Off
- Saturday: Six Mile Run on Mt. Vernon Trail
- Sunday: Five Mile Run on Mt. Vernon Trail (7:41 average. Last two miles at 6:55)