It’s the final countdown! Here’s what I’ve been up to. Back to running next week!
- Team Crossroads
- Masters Thesis DONE
- Checking our blood pressure before class
- Dinner in Riverside Park
- Columbia Library
- Columbia Campus
- George Washington Bridge
- Columbia Market Day!
- Double Windsor Burger after Saturday Class
- Double Windsor Mac & Cheese
- Post-Class Salmon Dinner
- Greens from Meredith’s Garden
Here’s what’s left to do in NY:
Friday- Class from 8:00 AM -1:30 PMFinal Presentation Dressed Rehearsal 1:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Saturday- Thesis Presentations 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Think of me at 3:50!)
Sunday- Completion Ceremony 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Fly Out 5:00 PM
Next Week-KIPP School Summit in Houston
August 1st, Back to LA!
Here is what I’ve been up to during the few hours when I’m not at doing work. Less than two weeks left!
- We visited the Weber family in Southampton on the weekend of the 4th
- Meredith, Matt and I took advantage of the sun during our brain breaks
- Friday Team Uptown at Back on My Feet did drill work, and I won the plank challenge with five minutes of planking!
- Although it’s always tempting to eat out in New York, Meredith and I have done a lot of cooking
- Meredith got fitted for new shoes at Super Runners
- Carmen and I rocked out at SoulCycle on the Upper West Side
- We’ve been playing frisbee at Riverside Park during our lunch breaks
- My beautiful bacon, egg and cheese on sesame from Absolute Bagel
- Brent and I had tapas at Alta Restaurant in Greenwich Village after eight hour data class on Saturday